
Friday, August 7, 2009
It is School Time!!!!
School starts on Monday and I couldn't be more ready! Don't get me wrong. I love being at home with the kids and wouldn't have it any other way but they are so tired of each other. When they get tired of each other then things get bad around the house! They fight about anything and everything and nothing I try to do for discipline seems to work. It is just that being together for 2 months straight gets old. They are ready to be back at school with their friends! Monday we got our teacher assignments and the boys got who they wanted!! Will will be in Mrs. Curtis' class and he has got a GREAT class. He is in there with 3 other boys he played baseball all summer with so it should be interesting!! Drew has Mrs. Tate! He too has a good little class. Mrs. Tate will surely have her hands full but I know she can handle it!! Ben, my baby Ben, has Mrs. Jordan! Walker is in his class along with another little boy they went to pre-school with. I think he is going to have a good class too, but I haven't met them all yet so I am excited to get to start volunteering so I can get to know them!! While taking our supplies, we ran into some friends so with my camera in hand I had to take pictures!! Of course this was not cool according to the boys, but I don't care!! They will be glad to have all of there pictures one day!!






So none of us have Jennifer but you can't go to the school without a visit!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment