Sunday, June 27, 2010

Mary Hollis turns 1



Our niece Mary Hollis turned 1 on Friday and we celebrated yesterday with family and friends. She had the cutest candy themed party and the kids swam and the babies splashed around in the baby pools. She loved playing in her cake and she loved the way it tasted. Sweet baby girl had so much fun playing in the pool but she was worn out! I can hardly believe she is already 1. I know everybody says this but it really does seem like yesterday when she was born. See here. I can't believe how fast time is passing us by. She and Kate love to play with each other and I am so glad they will have each other so they won't have to always depend on the boys for entertainment!! Happy Birthday Baby Girl...We love you!!












post signature

No comments: