Thursday, July 1, 2010

Coach Pitch Tournament comes to an end...


The Troy Americans of the Farm League fought hard to earn their position of 2nd place in the 2010 Tournament. After the first night when the Troy Nationals beat us I figured one more game and we were done, but instead our boys weren't ready to be done. Saturday we sent home Greenville, Sunday we had a day off but that didn't stop our momentum. Monday we sent Eufaula American packing and then it was time for Crenshaw County to go home. Last night we came on strong beating Eufaula National 13-6. Tonight we faced off against the undefeated team Enterprise National. We lost 14-3. But hey, 2nd place ain't bad!! I am so proud of Ben and the rest of his team. All of them are such great players and most of them are still 6! Ben didn't hit the ball as well as he can but his defense playing totally made up for it. He is is a great 2nd baseman and I am looking forward to watching he play for many many years to come.







Ben had another awesome catch!!


















































post signature

No comments: