Monday, January 10, 2011
Upward Begins
Another year of Upward basketball is here. It seems like we just finished the year last year. Time is just flying by. This year Ben and Walker are on the same team and Brett is their coach. Their team is the Pistons. Ben was on fire Saturday. He was oh so cute running down the court after he scored. I'm not sure exactly how many he scored, Will says he scored 18 points. Jason said he quit counting. Will and Drew are on the same team this year and Jason is their coach. Will scored 12 points and Drew scored 5 points. He got fouled and got a shot and sank it beautifully!! Our Saturdays for the next 7 weeks will be spent playing basketball so if you need us, you can find us at FBC!! The boys love basketball more than any other sport, at least right now they do! Hope you are all staying warm today. We are at home for a weather day. And it didn't turn out to be as bad as they thought. I feel like we are wasting it! Oh well, I got to sleep late so I guess it was worth it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment