Sunday, September 13, 2009
Kate and Hayes' Playdate
When I found out I was pregnant with Kate, I was so excited but then worried about who her friends would be because all of my aged friends were done having babies. I was going to be the "old" mama. Well, the day I called all my friends to tell them, one of my best friends, had news for me too...she was also pregnant!! I was shocked!! She already had 3 boys just like me. Her youngest 2 are the same age as Drew and Ben. We soon found out that our due dates were about 5 weeks apart!! Thank God, another "old" mama to go through this with!! So anyway, I found out I was having and girl and she found out she was having her 4th boy. I was a little disappointed because I wanted her to have a girl too so they would be best friends but then I decided that it was okay, now we could just have an arranged marriage!! Her mom keeps Hayes and since last Friday was grandparents day at school, she had to be at school for the other boys so Hayes needed a babysitter! Kate and I were more than happy to have him! He as you can see was so not into posing for pictures with Kate! He was way too in to Barney! I did catch him smiling 1 time!! They really had a great time together. They play very well together which I guess is good since they will be married one day:)!! They are just too darn cute!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment