Monday, September 14, 2009

Will's 9th Birthday Party

We celebrated Will's 9th birthday on Saturday even though he doesn't turn 9 until Wednesday. We had a Father/Son dove shoot at the farm! Everybody had a GREAT time! There was a lot of shooting going on but not very many birds killed!! The birds were doing a very good job of dodging the bullets!! We of course celebrated again at Bibbie and Deeda's on Sunday night and will celebrate again on Wednesday, his birthday! I can't not even believe that Will is almost 9 years old. He is almost as tall as me and we wear the same size shoe! He is a BIG boy! Where does the time go? I know before I turn around he is going to be graduating from High School. Everyone, enjoy everyday. They go by so fast. Sometimes it is really hard because we wake up and as soon as my feet hit the floor I feel like we are running a million miles an hour all day. Thank God the boys didn't want to play soccer this year so we are getting a little break and we are able to stay at home a little and enjoy being a family!


post signature

1 comment:

Katie said...

The kids are adorable as always. Cannot believe Will is 9! You had him right after Scott and I began dating so I never forget his age! I do try to enjoy ever day as you said and it does get so busy. It's so nice to have some down time and enjoy each other:) Love to you!