
Friday, February 12, 2010
Snow in the South
So when the weatherman said it was going to snow on Friday, I thought, no I am sure it won't...well as he said it It is Snowing!!! Ben was in here at 7am wanting to go out and play. I told him he would have to wait. Finally at 8am I could not put him off anymore. I got up and found their clothes and got everybody dressed. Then Kate told me she had to tee tee!! Great! She was all bundled up and she had to tee tee so that is what we did. By this time I am about to roast so we headed out to play in the snow! Press and Payne came down to play and then we went up to their house to play. After being out for about an hour we had to come in and dry out! Here are some pictures from this morning, I will post more later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment