Sunday, July 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!


Happy Birthday Mama, aka Bibbie! For 38 years she has not only been a mother but she has also been my best friend and still is until this day. She by far is the best mother ever. When I was little she worked very hard to make sure I had everything I wanted. She always took me and my friends to the beach and we always had the best time. She is the best cook and always had a warm meal for us at supper even thought she was working.She was always there for me when I needed a shoulder to cry on or if I needed advice for some major teenage problem! Even to this day I get her advice and most all the time she is right! I know I will never measure up to her but I will sure try since I have no excuse not too! She taught me everything, I just can't cook as good as her! Happy Birthday to the BEST Mama and Bibbie in the whole world. I love you more than words can tell. Thank you for EVERYTHING you do for my family. We greatly appreciate it!















post signature

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

So sweet! Happy Birthday to your mom!

Betsy said...

You and Elizabeth, Brett and Jason, Deeda, and Lacey, Will, Drew, Walker, Ben and Kate Have made my life complete. I will love you forever.
Bibbie