Thursday, September 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Will!!


Today at 3:16pm my baby Will will be 10 years old!! OMG, double digits!! I can hardly believe he is already 10! It seems just like yesterday that Jason laid down in the bed from getting in from work and I sat straight up because my water had broken!! I think that was the longest but one of the happiest days in Jason's life!! (Mine too!!) It all started around 2-3am and we waited all day for that little fella!! He was so worth the wait!! He is now looking me in the eyes and wears Deeda's hand me downs!! He is very tender-hearted and away from home is a very good little boy!! I have enjoyed being your mama for the past 10 years and I am looking forward to many, many more years of watching you grow and experience life!! You bring me and your daddy so much joy!! We love you more than you will ever know!! Happy 10th Birthday Baby Will!!

















post signature

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

So handsome! Happy Birthday Will! I hope it is great!

Katie said...

No way he is 10! Happy Birthday Will!