Option 1: have it on October 29 at the last CHHS home game and watch the game in Papa's office skybox at the stadium, No he didn't like that at all
Option 2: have it November 6 or 7 and have it out at Camp Butter and Egg. Various activities from riding on the zip line, big swing to playing any type of ball game. No didn't like that either.
Option 3: Swim at the Rec Center indoor pool. No didn't like that either.
I was out of options at that time. I told him to think about it and let me know. Then comes Will's birthday. Bibbie and Deeda gave Will an electric scooter for his birthday. It wasn't like the one Ben had, this one has a seat on it. Of course then that is the same thing Drew wants. So, about 2 days later, we are riding down the road and Drew announces "mom, I know what I want to do for my birthday, I want to have my party at the CHHS game in Papa's box so I can get my scooter sooner!!" He really knows how to work it doesn't he!! So that is what we did. He wanted just boys there...no girls. But since he has a sister we couldn't not have some girls. He said ok just her, Lacey, Bess and Mary Samson. Then he said he had to have Sydney since he is with her everyday at school and almost every Saturday. We had a great time, it was just so crowded. And CHHS ended up winning in Triple over time. I can't believe he will be 9 on Tuesday. The time just goes by too fast!




No comments:
Post a Comment