Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Kate's End of the Year Program
Tonight was Kate's end of the Year Program at Park. She was all about it and told me she was going to sing her songs. I didn't hold my breath! She did go on stage but without singing. At least she didn't cover her face like she did last year. Her daddy, Will and Drew had a ballgame so they had to miss the program. She had a great year. She loved Mrs. Aaron her teacher and I am so glad. Since I went back to work this year I was a little worried about her. I don't know what we will do without Mrs. Aaron next year. She really took such good care of my baby girl and I will never be able to repay her! Kate met a lot of new friends this year! It is so nice when your child is happy to go to school and is upset when she doesn't get to go play with her friends. I know she will be ready for school to start back so she can play with them again. I can hardly believe she has finished her 2nd year in preschool and in only 2 years she will be at school with me! She is growing up too fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment