Today we celebrated Mother's Day going to Church and spending time with family. After Church we took Mama Sally to eat at Mikata! It was a first for her and she loved it! It is one of my favorite places to eat so I loved it too! Jason and the kids surprised me with some really nice gifts! My favorite was my Honesty bracelet from Glow. Usually Drew talks Jason into Walgreen's for shopping but now since Aunt Lizzy works at Glow my gifts are a lot better! LOL So, thanks Lizzy for helping them out! Though the best gift of all is being the mother to Will, Drew, Ben and Kate! They truly complete me and even though most days they make me crazy, I wouldn't trade it for the world. I love them more and more every day and I am so proud of the children they are growing up to be. Thank you Lord for giving me these 4 children! They make my job as a mother the best!
I am also thankful for having the best mother ever. I don't know where I would be today with out her. I am glad I never put up too big of a fight when it came to her making me do the things I didn't want to do. I know now that she always knew best and still does. Thank you mama for everything you do for me! I love you more than words can say!
No comments:
Post a Comment