Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day


We all had a great Father's Day and hope you all did as well. Our day started off looking for shoes. Not for Ben or Drew but for Will. He had 1 croc and 1 boat shoe. I told him to look under his bed. He said it was not under there but he had not looked. So off I go to his room to look and might I just say we did not find the shoe but we did find: Paper, books, cups, spoons, toys and 2 of his brothers shoes. I finally found a shoe in the toy box in the playroom and luckily it was the match to the croc! So out the door to church we go. For Father's Day our children give candy to all the fathers. Will and Drew were so cute handing out Hershey's Hugs and Kisses to all the fathers. (And some men too that were not fathers!) They didn't know and best to give something to everyone than to leave someone out! After church we ate lunch with Jason's parents and grandparents. Remember that mess under Will's bed well we came home and his job was to clean out from under the bed before he could do anything else. I took a nap and when I got up to get the boys and Kate ready to go to my parent's for dinner I walked in his room and saw him napping and a pile of trash on the floor. Thinking about it now I should have taken pictures but I did not. Drew, Ben, Kate and I left to go to my parent's and I left him here with his dad to clean it up. They came when he finished. When he got to my parents he told me he filled 3 trash bags full. I sat there and believed him. The boys swam and played and we had a great dinner. Then home we go. I walk into his room to find the 3 trash bags and wonder what exactly he put in them. Well, he put all of it in the bags. I went through to pull out shoes, cups and books, spoons too. Most everything else found its way to the trash can!! We still did not find the other shoe! Here are some pictures from Father's Day. We are so blessed to have our Daddys and granddaddys!!

Four Generations!!


Kate and the boys with their Deeda and cousins Lacey and Walker

No comments: