
I just got some pictures from Vicki from our last sitting. These are from Kate's 6 month pictures. Yes I know we were a little behind but I had to wait for her to be sitting up good before we could go. These are so precious and I can't wait to view the entire book. These were taken by Vicki Popwell in Andalusia. She has been photographing my family since Will was 6 months old. If you have been to my house you have seen the wonderful work she does. If you want to see more visit her website at www.vickipopwell.com or click on Kate's picture in the margin and it should direct you to it. Also, her blog is on my friends list. Hope you enjoy these precious pictures.

1 comment:
adorable!! cant get any cuter!! by the way this is lacey!! ps im very glad to be back!!
Post a Comment