Friday, June 13, 2008

What a Game!!!


Wow!! I could not be more proud of our team. We were the Americans and our boys played so well tonight. Both games were tough but we pulled out 2 wins! Will got a hit each time he was up to bat which was at least 5 maybe 6. He drove in scores and only got out 1 time at second base. He played 1st base in the 5th and 6th inning and made several outs. It definitely was a tense game at times. We were behind in the second game and came back to beat the other team by 1 run. On top of good plays and some bad plays the boys had a great time!
I do not think Drew and Ben watched a single inning of either game. They played with their friends, got dirty and wet (Yes didn't I mention we played several innings in the rain!!) What you will do for your kids to play baseball!!!

Kate slept some and played some and even cheered for Will once! She was a trooper. We went to eat supper at 9pm home at 10:20, I gave her a bottle and just laid her in her bed and she was out as fast as the hallway light!! Anyway, It was a great ending to Will's Farm League Baseball Days! Next year we will meet the pitching machine!! Elly


1-2-3 Americans!!


Will is ready-ready


Finally I was able to get a picture of Will crossing home plate! (I have a slow camera)


Just because I liked this picture!!

2 comments:

Tracie said...

I love it!!!! The games were awesome. What outstanding CHARACTER our coaches and players displayed. We are proud Moms!!!

Anonymous said...

I am loving your blog...i think i am going to start one this summer.