We took the kids out to the beach for some pictures right before the rain last night. I have to say I got some pretty good pictures. I took some of the boys 2 years ago and use them over my mantle with my Christmas decorations. Since we have baby Kate I had to get some new ones. The boys were threatened with an early bedtime if they did not do well! I guess it worked!! Enjoy!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a beautiful family Elly. I love the white and denim. I think those pictures are going to make beautiful decorations for Christmas. Enjoy your weekend.
I don't remember if they were rewarded or not. I guess not having to go to bed early was their reward. They did get to go fishing so maybe that was their reward!! Plus they had gotten so much junk the whole week you could say they owed me!!!
4 comments:
What a beautiful family Elly. I love the white and denim. I think those pictures are going to make beautiful decorations for Christmas. Enjoy your weekend.
beautiful pics!!!! i do hope you rewarded your sweet babies(and husband, too)! they all followed your directions....good job, mom!
I don't remember if they were rewarded or not. I guess not having to go to bed early was their reward. They did get to go fishing so maybe that was their reward!! Plus they had gotten so much junk the whole week you could say they owed me!!!
Those are great pics!!! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment