Friday, October 10, 2008

These Feet were made for Walking!!

She has done it!! 6 days shy of her 11 month Birthday and much earlier than any of her brothers!! This morning Elizabeth and I were finishing up the fundraising stuff (which by the way we made $17,909 for our school so a BIG THANK YOU to all of you that bought from us! Even those of you online!!) when Kate took 2 steps, then 4 steps and then Mrs. Vickie came to get her and she took 6 steps at her house. When I got her home I could not find my camera anywhere. After searching all over my house and my car twice, I found it! Here she goes!! Enjoy!!!



post signature

3 comments:

sellers6 said...

I knew that sweet girl was going to take off!

The Reeves Family said...

Yes, I bet she could beat you in a walking race!!!

Carlene said...

WOW!! Watch out now. I think we need her to suite up today for the soccer game. She is precious!