Our bird!!! If you are new to my blog go back to July 14, 2008 to get the first part of the story. Anyway, I opened the door tonight to get something my dad left on the doorstep and in flew the bird. It is a good thing Jason was walking by and saw it because I did not. That would have been very bad tonight when everyone was asleep. The bird flew in then on in to the living room, to the dining room, den, back the the dining room, then living room again, the laundry room and all back over again. Finally, he made it to the wall in the foyer flew to the floor by the door and then out he went. This time I remembered to get my camera! I guess it is time to get an arrangement that a bird can't make a nest in!!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Guess who is back...
Our bird!!! If you are new to my blog go back to July 14, 2008 to get the first part of the story. Anyway, I opened the door tonight to get something my dad left on the doorstep and in flew the bird. It is a good thing Jason was walking by and saw it because I did not. That would have been very bad tonight when everyone was asleep. The bird flew in then on in to the living room, to the dining room, den, back the the dining room, then living room again, the laundry room and all back over again. Finally, he made it to the wall in the foyer flew to the floor by the door and then out he went. This time I remembered to get my camera! I guess it is time to get an arrangement that a bird can't make a nest in!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment