
Today began baseball season! We are on 3 different teams this year and today, on opening day, we all played at 10:30! I can't give you a play by play of each game because I only saw 2 innings of each game. It was rough! I started off with Will's game. He moved up to Pre-Minor which is pitching machine. I was worried a little bit because the thought of a machine throwing a ball at my son is a little nerve racking!! But anyway, he plays for the White Sox and they were visitors today. Will bats 4th. At his 1st at bat he hit a double and brought in 2 runners!! He then scored when the next batter hit so I let his game to walk across the parking lot to see Drew and Ben. When I left Will's game the score was 4 - 0! Drew stayed in Farm League this year and it is a coach pitch league. He plays for the Red Sox and he bats middle of the line. I made it over to his game just in time to see him and Walker bat. He whacked it! He came in and scored and I walked over to the next field to watch Ben play a little. Ben is in T-ball again this year and he plays for the Braves! His daddy is his coach! He was the last batter today so he hit a Grand Slam home run!! In our T-ball there are no outs. Everybody hits and everybody scores!! Therefore everybody wins in T-ball!! I only watched him hit once because I went to see Drew hit one more time before I headed back over to Will's game. Drew got another great hit and brought at least 1 maybe 2 runners in. At the end of Drew’s game he hit a triple and almost made a home run but the other team called time. Anyway, they won 17-5!! I got back over to Will's game and the score was 8-6 with us in the lead. Will plays 1st base and I got wind that he was not very alert so when we were in the outfield I had to go stand over at 1 base to keep him in the game. He got 4 hits and I think 5 RBI's. That info is from him and not his coach so I am not sure if that is correct! They ended up winning 17-13, they played great to keep the other team from coming back and beating them. It was a great day to start off the season! Kate did pretty well. Thank God we have several people helping watch her! She was cute as pie in her
Just Ducky Originals outfit I designed for her! I am going to post several pictures of the boys in action! Have a great weekend!!

Jason and the boys at Opening Ceremonies last night

Our annual Reeves/Curtis boys picture. This picture started off as just Cade, Will, Drew and Cole. We have now added Ben and Miles. One day Hayes will be in it!!

This is the Whole Gang. Coaches and Players. Represented here are the Texas Rangers, Chicago White Sox, Boston Red Sox, St. Louis, Cardinals, and the Atlanta Braves! Cannot believe we all have so many boys!!

Will and his best friend Brock. They have played baseball together ever since their 1st year in t-ball!

This is Kate just being Kate!!! Cute as a Button!!!

Kate doesn't understand why Will is in that "cage" and she can't go in there with him!

Will's turn to bat

Drew and Walker are both on the Red Sox this year!

Drew's turn to bat!

Kate watching Ben play

Ben's turn to bat

Ben and Press
No comments:
Post a Comment