Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Visit with the Easter Bunny


Since it was suppose to be raining today Jason and I decided to take the kids to see the Easter Bunny. It is something I have always done since Will was a baby and so it something I do every year. I think I will probably make them all go until they are married!! Just Kidding!! I don't know how long though, I guess when Kate says that is enough. Poor boys will be mortified that they still have to go when they are 10, 12 and 13! That is what happens when you have a baby sister!! I think Will felt a little old today and was not that excited to go and then we saw one of his friends from school going to see the Easter Bunny so that helped!!Kate was all about the bunny while we were waiting our turn but when I sat her in his lap she started to cry. We were able to get a good picture anyway! We had a great family afternoon. We all got a cookie well Jason didn't but the rest of us did and then we road the merry-go-round!! Kate was not so sure of that either until it was about over! I hope you all have a great week leading up to the most important holiday of the year, Easter. And even though we celebrate with Egg Hunts and Easter Bunnies may we remember the true reason for Easter is to celebrate the resurrection of our Savior, Jesus Christ.


post signature

No comments: