
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Dream Fields Farm and Pumpkin Patch
Every year now for the last 4 years we have taken the kids to the pumpkin patch to pick their own pumpkins. We usually go all the way to Clanton, AL to the Grand Ole Pumpkin Patch but last year Dream Field Farms opened outside of Union Springs and so we decided to give it a try this year. It was GREAT! There are always SO many people in Clanton that you can't hardly get around and get paranoid if one of your children get out of sight. We went late in the afternoon and the crowd was nice, and everything was all in the same area so all the boys didn't have to do the same thing at the same time. They had inflatables, rubber duck races, pedal tractor races, hay bales for climbing, corn maze, small animals for feeding, and pig races!! They also had a learning area where they taught the kids our to make butter!! Oh, and the cow train ride which was the cutest thing ever!! We then took a hayride to the pumpkin patch to pick our pumpkin! They play some cute music on the ride which Will was too cool for but Kate loved it!! It was a great afternoon and we finished it off in the gift shop with yummy snacks! I had homemade red velvet cake and it was the best I think I have ever had!! If you are there for the entire day they do have lunch available! I do highly recommend Dream Field Farms and Pumpkin Patch, it is a great place to spend the day with family and friends!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Looks like fun! Let's chat about this. I'll email you soon. Scott's tired of Clanton, but it's so close to us. I read about this one in my Montgomery Parents and it's not too too far and very close to my parents in Eufaula I assume. The kids are growing too fast! So cute!
Post a Comment