For some reason when I was packing, I packed cough medicine, eye drops, thermometer, Tylenol and Motrin. Good thing because on day 3 Drew woke up with a fever and I woke up with a double eye infection!! Drew didn't feel bad but had a cough. We kept on going which I felt real guilty about, but we were at Disney and had paid all that money sooooo we went on to Chef Mickey's for our character breakfast! I love breakfast and the buffet at Chef Mickey's was great! The boys loved seeing the characters and Kate loved seeing them, but didn't care anything about getting close to them! She really is the cutest thing ever!!! After breakfast we took the monorail to Epcot. Ben got to ride Test Track and loved it! Soarin' is always a favorite! I didn't ride because Kate was napping and I was tired anyway! We had lunch in Mexico and Kate and Lacey had their picture made with Snow White, Jasmine and Aladdin. We ran into Pooh and Tigger in the United Kingdom. Out of all the characters, Kate was less afraid of Jasmine and Aladdin!! We headed back to the room to rest before going to Magic Kingdom for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. We didn't dress up in costumes but we did have on Halloween clothes! There were plenty of people dressed up for Halloween which was a good reminder that dressing up for Halloween should only be for children!! Magic Kingdom looked so good decorated for Halloween. The kids had fun trick or treating around the park. We got to ride several rides and watched the fireworks and the Halloween Parade. The parade was awesome! We had a lot of fun but we were so tired! Never again will we plan a early character breakfast on the same day we plan to stay out late!!
On day 4, since we were up so late we decided to sleep in and then play by the pool! The pool was perfect. The kids had so much fun. None of us really want to leave the pool but we still had things to do at Magic Kingdom! By this time Kate was running fever and coughing as well as most of the rest of us! The boys got their haircut in the Magic Kingdom barber shop! The kids before them all got drew cuts and got colored hair gel in their hair. Ben was so afraid that they would do his hair that way. I assured him that they wouldn't! Kate watched the parade with Amy and Lacey right outside the shop. It was the perfect spot to watch. Kate loved it and her expressions were so cute! For dinner we took the monorail to Epcot for dinner at The Coral Reef, Epcot had magic hours so we rode some rides. I rode Spaceship Earth for the 1st time ever! In the 8 times I have been to WDW I had never been on it. I really enjoyed it!
Our last day was spent at Magic Kingdom. Kate got to ride more rides and she loved them. We were all so tired by today! Favorite rides for the boys were Pirates of the Caribbean, Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Jungle Cruise and the Haunted Mansion! Kate loved The Adventures of Winnie the Pooh and It's a Small World also Dumbo and Aladdin's Magic Carpet! She also rode Pirates of the Caribbean! We had fast passes for Peter Pan but she fell asleep! I can hardly wait until our next trip! I don't know when it will be but I bet Kate will be into the princesses when we go and hopefully she will be a little taller so she can ride Soarin and Goofy's Barnstormer! I guess you know by now the our family LOVES Disney World!








1 comment:
Looks like fun Elly! Can't wait to make that trip someday when our crew is a bit older.
The kids look like they had a wonderful time with the entire family. What fun and how blessed you guys are!
Took your advice today and went to Dream Field Farms instead of our usual Clanton trip. So much fun and we enjoyed it so much more! Thanks for the inspiration. I even dropped your name on my blog post today. Hope to see you soon! Love you! Can't wait to hear about Kate's big 2nd b'day soon. Right around the corner!
Post a Comment