
Saturday, October 31, 2009
What a Busy Week we have had!!
Wow! Can not even believe we made it through the week! Really I should say 2 weeks but...Friday, October 23 I took the boys to Birmingham to see Miley Cyrus in concert. We bought the tickets on a whim back in June. We could only get 4 so Jason stayed home with Kate! We met some of Will's friends up there and ate before the concert. We had really good seats I thought, we were in the upper section but right in front of the stage. I of course forgot that I couldn't see from far away and forgot to bring my glasses in!! Thank God the show was shown on a big screen as well!! I also didn't take any pictures because my good camera was getting fixed. The boys said they enjoyed it even though they didn't get all excited. I guess that is the difference between girls and boys! Drew asked for earplugs and wanted to know when the girls were going to stop screaming!!! LOL!!! Will was way too serious and Ben wanted to get up and dance but his brothers wouldn't dance with him so he wouldn't either! Ben did fall asleep half way through, I can't believe he was able to sleep through it!! We saw a lot of people we knew when we were leaving the concert! I think everybody was there!! We drove home after the concert because the next day was Troy University Homecoming and the boys were in the parade that morning. This was the 1st Troy Homecoming Parade they have been in! They rode on the MVP Training Center/Camp Butter and Egg float. This is where the boys go to baseball camp in the summer and baseball lessons during the off season!! It was the coolest float! I sat on the VIP reviewing stand with Jason for the 1st year in probably 8 years. I stopped sitting with him when Will was born because I wanted to be able to enjoy the parade with the boys. But since they were in it this year Kate and I sat with him. She had a ball and enjoyed it! It was a little cool but was nice compared to sweating like we usually do! We tailgated and then went to the game. Me and the little boys and Kate left since we couldn't watch the Alabama game in the stadium club. The week was as busy as always baseball lessons, tumbling tots for Kate, church, spent all day at school on Thursday volunteering and Friday were Halloween Parties at school for the boys. Friday night we took the kids Trick-or-Treating at Mama Sally and Gramps' since Troy has a home game on Saturday and we would never be able to get to their house with all the game traffic. They all had a great time! The busy week isn't yet over but Halloween and Drew's birthday party get their own posts!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment