Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It is never good when it gets quiet!!

So this morning I had to get on the phone to find out where Ben's Fall school pictures were. But 1st I had to get some laundry out of the dryer, then out of the washer and into the dryer and then some others in the washer. Kate, the whole time was at my legs, where she stays most of the time. Once I was done it was time for the phone. I told her to come on and she didn't follow immediately which sometimes happens. I figured once she heard Dora on the TV she would be right on. So I went ahead and made my call. Then I had to look on the computer at our bank account to see if the check had cleared. It had not so I had to call the photographer back. By that time, I figure she was up to no good. I got up to find her...she had closed the door to the laundry room. I then thought the worst as we keep our cleaning stuff there. I opened the door and this is what I found!!!














She had eyed an old purse of mine and began to go through it!! Such a photo moment!! Then it was bath time and clean-up time!! I guess it could have been worse, my next call could have been to poison control and thank God it wasn't!! I don't think lipstick will kill her!!

post signature

4 comments:

Laura said...

SHe is so cute, even covered in lipstick!

The Reeves Family said...

Thanks!!

Stephanie said...

that is hilarious and what a fun memory and picture to have and show her many years from now!! Can't blame a girl for wanting to play in some makeup!

Katie said...

Oh Elly! I'm cracking up!!!!! That little priss is so stinkin cute. My Maggie is very mischievious as well. Let's never get those two together unless we can give them our undivided attention huh?!!! What a cutie she is! Let's catch up soon!