Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Just what I needed!!
God knew after giving me 3 boys that I really needed a girlie girl!! So my little girlie girl loves to help me with my make up and Santa just happened to find her her own set for Christmas. This morning when I told her I had to get dressed she ran back to my bathroom with her brushes in hand only half way there she turned around and headed back to the den. She is potty training herself right now and has a potty that also makes into a stool. I went on to my bathroom and then her she comes with her potty/stool in hand. She put it up to the counter at Jason's sink so she could see herself in the mirror! Then she ran back to get her brushes, she had to put them down so she could carry the potty/stool! She stood on her stool and "got ready" while I did the same. She was so stinking cute that I had to take her picture!! And yes, she is standing in her Minnie Mouse panties!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
She IS just what you needed! Little girls are so much fun huh?!!! What a cutie she is! Tell Miss Prissypants that she can head up here and give Price some potty tips. He's 3 and it's like pulling teeth over here! He may go to college in pull-ups!
How CUTE!!! Love it. I know after all the testosterone in your house you are loving this! She's a doll.
Post a Comment