Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Upward 2009

This past weekend began the 2010 Upward season. This year Drew and Ben are on the same team which makes things some what easier. They had their first game on Saturday and they won 28-14. They were so excited. Ben scored 4 points and Drew scored 2!! Will also played and his team won a nail biter! Up until the last 1 and a half they were tied. We scored and then the other team fouled one of our players and since it was in the last minute of the game we got a point. At least that is what Will said the rule is so who knows! Will scored 8 points I think. I couldn't keep up with it! Anyway, we had a great time but there was no hunting on Saturday as Will's game started at 2:45! We have seven more Saturdays of Basketball and then starts baseball which I love!!! Plus it gets warm!!! So, if you are ever looking for us on a Saturday and we are not at home...you can find us at Church!!


post signature

No comments: