Thursday, March 4, 2010

Ben's art makes the Art Show

This year Ben had his very own art picked to go in the Troy City Schools Art show. It is an annual event where art teachers from all 3 schools select art to go on display for the community to view. I am glad I am not the art teacher at school because she must have a hard job picking the very best. Any day you walk into TES you can see how creative our students are. They, without a doubt have the best art teacher around. Our school is so blessed to have Jennifer Lindsey as our art teacher. She is always coming up with new ideas and the kids love it!! We are so proud of Ben. Of the 3 boys he is the least interested in art so when he had a piece chosen we were so excited!!! Here he is standing under his "pirate ship masterpiece"!































post signature

2 comments:

Katie said...

Yay Ben! We're big fans of pirates and their masterpieces over here!

Laura said...

Elly, I forgot to tell you that Cade made me take his picture with Ben's art! It was so cute. He said, "This one is my favorite in the whole show!" I said, "What about your brothers?" He said, "He didn't draw pirates!"