Friday, July 8, 2011

And it is OUT OF HERE!!!

Tonight we lost a tough game 17-15 to Eufaula but Will hit his 6th home run of the season!! It was a beauty!! I of course didn't get it on film because every time I have my camera on him he does awful. I got the shot of the swing right before the HR and he struck out! We were down by 6 in the 3rd inning and came back 11-6. We had already beat Eufaula 2 times in sub-district so they had it out for us. We made too may errors and you can't win ball games on errors! We won our first game against Troy Americans. We started on the 5th but after 3 innings the game was called because of rain. We came back the next day to finish and we won 6-5. It is so hard playing your friends. Our next game is against Enterprise Nationals. It will be a tough one too! But I am so proud of Will! He had a great game!
Playing 1st with one of his BF on base


Troy Baseball - This is what it is all about!


Friends Forever!

Pitching

Strike right before he hit it out!

Coming to 3rd

His teammates waiting on him at home






1 comment: