
We are finally done with baseball and decided we needed to get away! Off to the beach we went with mom, but we left Jason at home! We really didn't do anything but swim, shop and eat! We did meet up with a couple of friends. One of my pledge sisters from Alabama was there with her family and she knew I was there because she saw my post on facebook asking friends for a place for kid pedicure chairs! We met up for breakfast/lunch at The Hangout and it was as if have stayed in touch for the last 12 years!
We also spent some time with Leah and her son Chase. The kids had a ball playing together! After we went to dinner I changed the kids clothes and headed out on the beach for pictures. I think I did a pretty good job!
No comments:
Post a Comment