Monday, January 5, 2009

Fun at the Farm


December 30th Jason took the boys to the farm to spend the night. Ben did not want to go. You know he loves staying at home but Jason is determined to make a country boy out of him. Once he got there I think he had a blast! Kevin and his girls came up during the day to cut some wood for his next hog cooking. The boys had a great time playing with the girls! I sent my old camera with Jason to take pictures and he actually took some good ones!




On Sunday we all went up to the farm. It was such a nice day we didn't want to spend it inside. This was really Kate's 1st trip up there were we actually got out of the car. I found some of Ben's old camo pants and pulled out her orange shirt. She has nothing in her closet for going to play at the farm. I think she looked really cute! She had a good time, she wasn't crazy about riding the mule, her daddy drove too slow. She was all over the place on it. When he finally started going fast she started to enjoy it. Ben got a small 22 for Christmas from Deeda so we all shot it. Yes, I shot the gun and did hit close to bulls eye!! It was fun! I really do love going up there. It is so nice but it is also good to come home!!













Well we head back to school tomorrow. They boys have all pretty much gotten up by 6:30 for 2 weeks so I know tomorrow they will not be wanting to get out of the bed. Hope you all have a great and safe 2009!



post signature

1 comment:

Laura said...

Elly, I finally got caught up on my blog reading. It seems like we only see each other for a few seconds and we are off again! It was good to get to "catch up" on the ins and outs of the Reeves family!