Saturday, January 24, 2009

We made it through 100 days of school!!


I can hardly believe we have already made it through 100 days of school! Only 80 more until summer!! Ben had to make a poster with 100 items on it so we made an ocean with 80 fish in the sea and 20 shells and crabs on the beach! He was so proud!

Drew had to take 100 items he could count and he took 100 animal beads. They had to put them in groups of 10, his partner was Joel. Will didn't do anything that much, by the time you are in 2nd grade it is not a big deal that you can count to 100!! It was a fun day for all!!











post signature

1 comment:

Katie said...

Takes me back to the teacher days! 100th day of school....good times. That poster idea is too cute. I'll have to remember that idea if I return to the profession.