Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy Anniversary Jason!!


12 years ago today I married the most wonderful man I could have ever dreamed of. We have been best friends since 8th grade and I guess deep down I have loved him since then. It wasn't until 1995 did I realize I would spend the rest of my life with him. I think he had known it since 8th grade. He has always been smarter than me!! I thank you for waiting for me to come to my senses! And Thank you for putting up with me. I know sometimes I can be real difficult and I am sorry! I thank God for bringing us together and I love you more today than I did 12 years ago!! I hope to have many, many more years together!!




post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Elly and Jason. It's so good to see classmates making love look so good and easy. I wish you many, many years of marital bliss.

Love,
Janel

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY JASON & ELLY, I STILL CHERISH YOUR BEAUTIFUL WEDDING AND ALL OUR FAMILY CHRISTMAS GATHERINGS. KISSES & HUGS TO ALL FROM YOUR GREAT AUNT PAT

Anonymous said...

awesome! that one word says it all! congrats to you guys!