This weekend was absolutely beautiful, and I am not talking about the weather I am talking about Amy and Will's wedding! Everything was so beautiful but not near as beautiful as the bride!! We had such a wonderful time and everything went off without a hitch!! Friday night we had the rehearsal and dinner. It was just wonderful. The decorations done by Martha Lynn and Rob Drinkard and others from Jean's Flowers were awesome. I have never seen the Pines looks as beautiful as it did that night. They did a great job!!
Saturday was even better! Amy's cousins surprised her with breakfast and began to help start off her day! It was so very special! We all got to the church at noon to get ready for pictures that were taken by Wes Roberts Photography. His staff was so great and I can't wait to see all the memories he captured. He said he probably took over 2000!!! Amy was the most beautiful bride! Of course I knew she would be because she is beautiful everyday! She and Will are so lucky God brought them together. I wish them many years of happiness!! I love you both!!
2 comments:
Everyone looks so beautiful...the boys handsome as Cole would say :) I know it was a perfect wedding. I wish Amy and Will the best and God's blessings on them. Can't wait to see Wes's photos; I know they will be great.
YOU look so beautiful Elly! We went to a wedding this weekend too and it was a beautiful day, in every sense of the word. I love the pics of the kids. What a special time for your family! Many blessings.
Post a Comment