For those of you that do not know, Dr. Seuss would have been 104 years old today. In honor of his birthday it is Read Across America Week! Ben was dressed liked The Cat in the Hat for school. Drew and Will didn't get into the dressing up part that much this year. Drew wore his hat but Will would not even do that! I guess by the time you are 8 you are too cool!! Ben was most excited about his cat tail that I made him out of Will's black baseball sock!! He was so excited this morning! Once he got to school his teacher, Mrs. Huner painted his face like a cat and gave him a bow tie! He looked so cute by the time I got there! Something special about have a dad that is a "VIP" is that he gets invited to come read to your class!! Jason has read every year to the boys classes and this year he made it to ALL 3!! His favorite Dr. Seuss book is "Green Eggs and Ham"! I of course go too so I can be the photographer. I am not that good, but you know I try to capture all things special the boys do! Both Will and Drew fell asleep coming home from school on Dr. Seuss day when they were in kindergarten but Ben didn't make it, he fell asleep during nap time at school! Mrs. Huner said it took 3 of them to wake him up! It is a busy day!! And cats do like to sleep!!
Monday, March 2, 2009
Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!
For those of you that do not know, Dr. Seuss would have been 104 years old today. In honor of his birthday it is Read Across America Week! Ben was dressed liked The Cat in the Hat for school. Drew and Will didn't get into the dressing up part that much this year. Drew wore his hat but Will would not even do that! I guess by the time you are 8 you are too cool!! Ben was most excited about his cat tail that I made him out of Will's black baseball sock!! He was so excited this morning! Once he got to school his teacher, Mrs. Huner painted his face like a cat and gave him a bow tie! He looked so cute by the time I got there! Something special about have a dad that is a "VIP" is that he gets invited to come read to your class!! Jason has read every year to the boys classes and this year he made it to ALL 3!! His favorite Dr. Seuss book is "Green Eggs and Ham"! I of course go too so I can be the photographer. I am not that good, but you know I try to capture all things special the boys do! Both Will and Drew fell asleep coming home from school on Dr. Seuss day when they were in kindergarten but Ben didn't make it, he fell asleep during nap time at school! Mrs. Huner said it took 3 of them to wake him up! It is a busy day!! And cats do like to sleep!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment