After we got everything cleaned up we all went for a bike ride. A little over 2 years ago I bought Jason and me a bike. Right after I bought them I found out I was pregnant so I hadn't been on it since. I have been wanting to start riding again but couldn't figure out how I could do it with Kate. So yesterday I bought her a seat for my bike and put it on. We went for our first ride yesterday and she loved it. So this morning we all went. Drew is the bike machine. Ben did awesome to, surprising since he has just learned to ride his bike. Will and I struggled!! His seat was messed up and I was carrying 20 extra pounds on my bike! We had a great ride and I hope we can continue to do it!
We got back and it was so pretty we played in the back yard until it was time to get ready for the church egg hunt. Kate jumped and swang, Jason and the boys practiced baseball and I sat back and enjoyed watching them!! Ben suited up to catch and then decided he wanted to pitch some. He threw 3 strikes in a row!!! Drew did pretty good himself, he would do great he would be serious!!
We got ready to go to the egg hunt. Our church has an annual egg hunt at the Beard's home every year. It is the best place to have the hunt. The kids have so much fun out there in the wide open space. We had the giant slide again this year and it was a big hit!! We had so many eggs this year. I think next year we can scale back a little bit. We have candy coming our of our ears!! And this year Drew found the golden egg!!! He got $5!! He was so excited!! They were so exhausted from a full day of fun!! We are looking forward to spending Easter Sunday with our families celebrating the resurrection of our Savior!! I hope you all have a Wonderful Day!





No comments:
Post a Comment