What a beautiful day is was this Easter Sunday? The boys were so excited this morning to see if they had surprised in their Easter Baskets. They could hardly contain themselves. As they boys have gotten older it is a lot harder to find things for their basket. They each got a new swimsuit, t-shirt, an Alabama baseball t-shirt, they each got a Phiten necklace, and lego four wheeler and boat, Will got The Blindside on DVD, Drew got Toy Story, Ben got Toy Story 2 and Kate got The Princess Frog. They got some play dough, bubble guns and some candy, Kate got a lot of princess stuff which did include lipstick!! Kate also got 2 smocked bikini's!! They had fun playing with all their surprises. The morning was going great until I cut a mole shaving this morning, I put a new razor blade on my razor and slice. I wouldn't stop bleeding which caused me not to be able to get ready like I had planned. Finally after 10 or 15 minutes it stopped. I looked at the clock and it was 9:35. Sunday school starts at 9:45. We were late because I wasn't ready and neither was Kate. Jason got the boys ready so that helped. I have to have pictures in my yard every Easter even though none of my flowers were blooming this year so they are not at pretty. We made it to church by 10. After Sunday school we had to have our picture made in front of the flower cross. I like to do it between Sunday school and church when the church is full so I can threaten the boys! I told them the whole church is looking at you, do it right. And they do. I stayed in the nursery to help with extra kids, I got some cute pictures of Kate and Mary Hollis. They had fun playing! After Church we went to Mama Sally and Granddaddy's for lunch and it was delicious.
After nap time we headed over to Bibbie and Deeda's to eat dinner and hunt eggs. The boys played baseball as well!! Yes, I know, they always play baseball unless it is football season, then they play football!! They had a fun time and we had a delicious meal. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter.
**I will have to post the pictures from Bibbie and Deeda's later, this program can't find the pictures on my computer and I know they are there! I will try again later!!
No comments:
Post a Comment