Besides Christmas, Easter is one of my favorite holidays to celebrate. What a great reason to make memories with your family by celebrating the Resurrection of our Savior! The boys still get excited about Easter and that makes my heart smile. Maybe they do it for Kate, I don't know, I am just glad they do! We always begin the weekend coloring eggs. It is always a mess but they love doing it and I love watching them do it. Ben of course wants to eat the eggs as soon as he is done! He loves a boiled egg. Another highlight of the weekend is the Church Egg Hunt. Will was a little hesitant about hunting eggs this year but I assured him if he didn't hunt he didn't get to eat the others candy! He changed his mind quickly! He not only filled his basket but filled his pockets too! Drew and Ben were all over the place! Kate on the other hand took her a little time to warm up to the idea of hunting eggs. And once she did, she was loving it! Easter Sunday is always busy, even more this year because Jason had to work and I had to get myself and 4 others ready in their Easter best! we made it with no fighting! We gathered our flowers for the flower cross at church and we were on our merry way! Jason was able to join us for church! To end the weekend the kids hunted eggs at Bibbie and Deeda's! Their eggs had money in them so that made the hunt a little more competitive! What a great weekend with the family!
Coloring Eggs
FUMC Egg Hunt
Easter Sunday
Egg Hunt at Bibbie and Deeda's
No comments:
Post a Comment