After our appointments, we headed on down to Orange Beach for the week and the weather was perfect. We didn't do much but we did take the kids to ride go carts and Kate got to ride some other rides. We did pack up and go over to the gulf one day. The water was beautiful but still a little cool! The kids still loved playing in the waves and Kate loved building in the sand! It is good to go to the gulf every now and then especially when I am missing it so much. Cause once I have done it I get my fix and it makes me glad we are where we are on Ole River on Ono Island. There is so much more for the kids to do there then if we were on the beach! We had a great week and were ready to be home on Saturday, just in time for the bad weather to set in! It was just what we needed to get through the last 6 weeks of school!









No comments:
Post a Comment