Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Back to Pre-School for Kate







Kate began her 3rd year in pre-school today. I can hardly believe it. Since I didn't work when the boys were little, they just went part time to preschool. Kate started off doing the same thing and then I went to work. It was a huge decision as to what she would do. Another reason we are so fortunate to live in the same town with our parents is that Kate could continue to go to preschool part time. The other time she is with my mom. They have the most fun together! Since Kate doesn't have school on Friday, she spends the night with bibbie and stays with her all day on Friday! She is quite the spoiled little girl and I wouldn't have it any other way! She has all her "boy" friends in her class so she is more than thrilled about that! I know the year is going to fly by so I am going to enjoy it and I know she will too!!


Kate going to her Open House at school

Kate being shy

2 of her friends

Her main man

Kate with Miss G



Kate with her brothers on her 1st day of school and their 2nd



Going in to school

No comments: