Monday, August 15, 2011

Back to School

Today was the first day back to school for the boys! Today Will started 5th grade. 5TH GRADE!!! Where has the time gone? I remember like it was yesterday, dropping him off at Kindergarten. Even as I cried as Jason drove off, I knew just for one year he was still my baby. It always seems once they hit 1st grade, it goes by in a flash and man has it. This year, he has his first man teacher! He was a little nervous but when he got back to my room after school, he said he had a great day and he really liked his teacher. Drew being in the 4th grade is just as harder to handle as Will being in 5th. Drew is still just so small and I guess that is what makes it hard. He has Jennifer this year and has his main man Mr. G for reading. The boy was so excited about the reading teacher, he just thinks Mr. G is the coolest thing in the whole world!!  Ben has moved his way across the cafeteria to the 3rd grade hall and has Mrs. E. They all have friends in their classes and are so happy! Which makes for a very happy mama!! I know the year is going to fly by, it always does!
Ben and Mrs. E

Ben and Walker are in the same class


Drew with Jennifer

Will with Mr. J

For the past 4 years we have been to see Ashley, we had to go back this year too!

Ben, 1st day of 3rd grade
Drew, 1st day of 4th grade


Will, 1st day of 5th grade and last 1st day of elementary school



No comments: