Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Golf Outing


Since Jason's back is finally feeling better he wants to start back playing golf. He also thinks it's time for the boys to learn to play. All 3 of them got golf clubs for Christmas so he took Will on Saturday to play. Will was so excited! I think Jason was too! They got everything ready to go an off they went. Jason said Will did good, Will said he hit one further than Jason did. I think golf stories go like the fishing stories do...anyway they had a great time spending time with one another. That after noon Jason took Drew hunting. I guess if Jason wants one on one time with Ben he will have to play the Wii with him. That is all Ben wants to do!

Will was also proud of this personalized ball marker I got him for Christmas. They all got one!





post signature

No comments: