Today was the Limo ride to Monarca's for our top salesman for our fundraiser at school. No, the boys were not top salesman but having your mom being in charge comes with perks. The stretch Hummer limo picked up 18 of our kids and took them to Monarca's for lunch. They were so good I could not believe it! After lunch they got to ride around town in style!! Will, Drew and Ben were mad at me because I did not sell enough for them to ride. I was like HELLO it was not my fundraiser, it was yours!! So, I got them out of class to meet the limo as it brought the kids back to school. They got to get in in and ride over the the kindergarten building to drop off the kindergartners! They thought it was real cool! It really was I do say so myself!! Here are some pictures of their short trip!
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Riding in Style!!
Today was the Limo ride to Monarca's for our top salesman for our fundraiser at school. No, the boys were not top salesman but having your mom being in charge comes with perks. The stretch Hummer limo picked up 18 of our kids and took them to Monarca's for lunch. They were so good I could not believe it! After lunch they got to ride around town in style!! Will, Drew and Ben were mad at me because I did not sell enough for them to ride. I was like HELLO it was not my fundraiser, it was yours!! So, I got them out of class to meet the limo as it brought the kids back to school. They got to get in in and ride over the the kindergarten building to drop off the kindergartners! They thought it was real cool! It really was I do say so myself!! Here are some pictures of their short trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So cool! They look like they were loving that!
It looks like they had a blast! You are such a great mom! I am so thankful that you and Elizabeth volunteer so much of your time at school.
Post a Comment