
I should have posted this before the Alabama post but I kind of forgot we did this this morning. Every year for the past several years we get our tree from the Starling Family Christmas lot! They always have the prettiest trees. For the past 2 years they have sold them at this great new nursery/gift shop we have in town. We always have a great time picking out the tree. We usually decorate our tree Friday night but since it rain all day yesterday we had to let it dry out. I got some angels that were my moms but she decided she didn't have anywhere to put them so we decorated them instead!

Kate was all about the lights we put on them! The boys spent the night with Jason's mom so we re-arranged the den so we could fit the tree. That involved moving a piece of furniture and then moving Kate's toys from one corner to the other. We got the tree in this morning. I put the lights on, I hate doing that.

Then the kids got to put their first ornament on the tree. This year it was their personalized Disney ornament. I buy ornaments every time we go to Disney World and this year (in March) I got them all these. They are always excited to put on the first couple of ornaments and then they are done and I get to do the rest. I really hate decorating the tree. It never turns out as pretty as I vision it in my head. I want one of those perfect looking trees you see in the store or like my sisters. Anyway, this is the best I can do. Hopefully it will stay this way but I am doubting it since the boys think they can hide behind it! I decided I am not posting a picture of the tree, it is not pretty at all!! Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!!

Kate and Ben looking for the tree they like best

Drew liked this one

We of course picked out the one in the first picture. Here is Mr. Buddy and Will getting it ready.

Will

Drew

Ben

Kate with a little help from Mom
1 comment:
They are so cute Elly! I could just eat Kate up! It's such a shame that they have to grow up so quickly huh?!!!!
Post a Comment