Sunday, November 23, 2008

Where's Kate?

You all probably know that Kate LOVES bath time. Since I spend so much time at school working on fundraiser stuff I have become great friends with our School Bookkeeper, Mrs. Goodson. She loves Kate and Kate loves her. She made Kate this awesome hooded towel for her birthday! It was the best gift for Kate. The towel is the best! She took a regular size bath towel and then sewed a bath cloth to it to make the hood. Kate loved it when she got out of the tub tonight. She finally caught on to my little game I play with her when we get through with her bath. It was so cute that I had to video her playing!! Thanks Karen for the towel, We LOVE it!!




post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable..cant wait for this age!!!

The Reeves Family said...

It will be here before you know it!! Enjoy these days!!