We finally snapped Auburn's winning streak!! My friend, Stephanie Bayles said it best on Facebook, Auburn fans...You can put your fingers down now!! (And I am not talking to my Auburn friends)We had a great time watching the game. We watched it at Elizabeth and Brett's house. We watched the game with our Auburn Friends, Alabama Friends and some Gator Friends! The kids had a ball playing in the rain. I am sure we will all be sick next week! I am glad the game is over and I do not have to worry about it anymore...now I will start worrying about the next one. I hope all you Auburn fans that read my blog do not turn Gator Fans...let's keep it in the state you guys!! Here are a couple of pictures, I did not take many!
With some of our Favorite Auburn Fans!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment