Monday, November 17, 2008

A Day in the Doctor's Office


Well, this morning Drew and Kate had their 7 year and 1 year old well check ups. They both are great, of course!! Drew weighs 48 pounds and his is 48" tall. Dr. Wood joked calling him the perfect square!! Yes, his weight is on the charts and is in the 25% range!! Kate is 20 lbs 1oz and 30" tall!! She also got 4 shots. The 1st one did not hurt, no tears but the next 3...you probably heard her crying from where ever you were!! She finally settled down a little for me to dress her and asleep she went in the car! After their visits with Dr. Wood, Drew had to visit Dr. Cumbus, his dentist. He got 2 teeth pulled. He was such the BIG boy while he was still in the office but once we got in the car the tears started flowing. I felt so bad for him. I feed him before we went in so afterwards me and Mrs. Vickie went to Five Guys to eat lunch. He kept hiding his mouth so no one could see it. When we sat down at the table he asked me when it was going to go down. Mrs. Vickie told him it doesn't look like a fat lip. So I took him to the bathroom so he could see he was still the same cute little Drew! After he saw himself he was okay. He did get a treat from Target for being put through so much pain! I am afraid these 2 teeth will not be the last 2 to come out. That little stinker has no room in his mouth for any big boy teeth! I guess it is time to start saving for braces!!!


post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Drew!!! I think i lost one tooth on my own. Dr. Cumbus pulled the rest of mine!! He is so precious!