Saturday, November 1, 2008

Drew's Birthday Party


Today we had Drew's birthday Party. He wanted to do the rock climbing wall at Mr. Ron's and ride the tractor. So once again, Susan and Ron Pierce opened their beautiful home to us. He wanted his birthday to be a John Deere party. He had one when he was 2 years old also. That goes to show you how much this child LOVES a John Deere tractor! The 1st thing Drew did was climb right up the 35ft rock wall. Yes, 35ft!! He has no fear!! While he was climbing, his guests began to arrive. One by one most all of them climbed the wall. The others played putt putt golf. Drew went up the easy side at least 3 times and attempted to make it up the hard side. He made up 3/4 of it. I was impressed! I did eventually try and I maybe made it up 1/4 of it. I might could have gone further if I had on my tennis shoes. Anyway, after they all climbed they took their hayride! Drew got to sit in Mr. Ron's lap and help him drive the tractor! Drew could have driven the tractor by himself without Mr. Ron! Drew was so excited to go in and have cake. He knew as soon as that was over he got to open his presents. Most everything he got was John Deere. Some of it he had but he did not care. Did I tell you he LOVES John Deere Tractors? He of course loved all his gifts and by surprise he wanted to open his Alabama football Ashley Brooke gave him. He wanted to go out and throw it before he even opened everything else! He got his boots he has been asking for since September! They of course were John Deere Mossy Oak Camo boots!! I think Drew had a Great time at his party! He got to do just what he wanted!! Visit my sister's blog "life in the fast lane" for more pictures. The link is over on the right side of this blog under Friends that Blog.













post signature

No comments: