What a day it has been!! We had a great time celebrating Kate’s 1st Birthday today. It turned out to be a beautiful day and it didn’t get too cold until the sun went down. We rented a double slide for the big kids to play on. They had a ball! Will and some of his friends enjoyed playing football. Helping us celebrate were Bibbie, Deeda, Neemama, Papa, Mama Sally, Gramps, Auntie Amy, The Stallworth’s, The Curtis’, The Dickens’, The Dunn’s, The Huner’s, The Jefcoat’s, The Ray’s, The Telfair’, The Watson’s and our other mother Joann Gibson. Hayes and Kinzie Beth were the only 2 there that are Kate’s age! She knew the day was all about her. She loved us singing to her. She loved getting in to her cake but wasn’t all that crazy about getting too messy. She didn’t really know what to do with gifts. I helped her open them and once she paper was off she would smile like she knew what it was! Like I said in my earlier post about Drew being the one helping me put all Kate’s things together. He is the one that stood by her side the entire time she played in her cake. I think there is a special bond between the 2 of them. She loves him!! I could not have dreamed of a better day for Kate’s birthday party. It was everything I had thought it would be. Thanks to all our friends and family that came to help us celebrate. We are thankful for you and feel blessed to have you all in our lives. I am looking forward to another year with Jason, Kate and her brothers! I am glad I can share all of our memories with you!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Celebrating 1 Year!!
What a day it has been!! We had a great time celebrating Kate’s 1st Birthday today. It turned out to be a beautiful day and it didn’t get too cold until the sun went down. We rented a double slide for the big kids to play on. They had a ball! Will and some of his friends enjoyed playing football. Helping us celebrate were Bibbie, Deeda, Neemama, Papa, Mama Sally, Gramps, Auntie Amy, The Stallworth’s, The Curtis’, The Dickens’, The Dunn’s, The Huner’s, The Jefcoat’s, The Ray’s, The Telfair’, The Watson’s and our other mother Joann Gibson. Hayes and Kinzie Beth were the only 2 there that are Kate’s age! She knew the day was all about her. She loved us singing to her. She loved getting in to her cake but wasn’t all that crazy about getting too messy. She didn’t really know what to do with gifts. I helped her open them and once she paper was off she would smile like she knew what it was! Like I said in my earlier post about Drew being the one helping me put all Kate’s things together. He is the one that stood by her side the entire time she played in her cake. I think there is a special bond between the 2 of them. She loves him!! I could not have dreamed of a better day for Kate’s birthday party. It was everything I had thought it would be. Thanks to all our friends and family that came to help us celebrate. We are thankful for you and feel blessed to have you all in our lives. I am looking forward to another year with Jason, Kate and her brothers! I am glad I can share all of our memories with you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Time has flown by!!! She is too cute! Happy Birthday Kate!
What a great first birthday! I cannot believe how quickly babies grow. Kate is as cute as she can be. I can tell that she is so loved by so many people (especially her brothers). It cracks me up to think of her trying to have a boyfriend one day. Poor guy. He doesn't stand a chance...
So adorable,the pictures melt my heart!!! Thank you so much for sharing! Katherine Hundley Reeves is a mightily blessed little girl! Praise God for His blessings on Kate and on all of the Reeves and Hundley family (and all the other family and friends!) I couldn't be there in person but I was there in spirit!
Love to all, Vanette
Happy Belated Kate, you are too cute. Looks like she really enjoyed her birthday Elly. You are such a wonderful mother. Your family is sooo lucky to have you. I wish you continuous blessings in your marriage and the union of your family. Make sure you post a pic in her frame I made for her.
Love ya,
Janel
Thanks you all!! Time has flown by!
Post a Comment