Today at Church we celebrated Jesus' birthday a couple of days early. I believe today was our best turn out for the party. We did it during Sunday School and had a great time.

Our cake was from Cake Designs in Montgomery, my favorite!!

Mrs. Carla Rice, the best story teller read us the story "Happy Birthday, Jesus" and

Mrs. Carol Spurlock played the piano for us to sing Christmas Carols! During church the children's choirs sang Christmas songs and they all did a great job! I wish you all a very Merry CHRISTmas and a Blessed New Year!

This in on e of my favorite Christmas trees, it is in our sanctuary at church. It is decorated with white lights and Chrismon ornaments. I had to have the kids picture with it and they all looked so "pretty" today, they would have looked better if we had had hair cuts, but that is another story! Anyway, I wanted Kate to stand in this picture but all she wanted to do was walk away so Will had to hold her! I just loved her dress. The smocking on it is Joseph pulling Mary to Bethlehem on the donkey. She looked so very beautiful!
1 comment:
The kiddos are precious! I am so happy you have a girl. I know she has to be so much fun and I am sure that her big brothers are good to her. I think we are going with St. Michaels or St something. To tell you the truth I don't remember anymore. I just know it is cream with runs for brown and gold through them. Yall have a Merry Christmas!!!
Post a Comment