Saturday, December 13, 2008

Where should I start?

We have been so busy. We have been from one event to the next. Since December 4th, we have had a Church Christmas Musical, The 2nd Grade play "The Penguins save Christmas", Ben rode the Polar Express and Kate got dressed up like a Ballerina! Drew hasn't been doing anything but studying!! We have been trying to pull our 'B' in reading up to an 'A'!! Our Church Musical was "Angel Alert". Will sang a duet and Gramps was a Sheppard.
It was a great performance. We had "angels" from all ages participate. Our church has not do anything like this that I know of since I was little!! Will's class was one on 5 2nd grade classes to put on the play. He was and penguin and had 4 speaking parts! He did a great job! I was very proud of him!















Ben's class took a trip to the north pole aboard the Polar Express. They got to wear their pajamas to school and watch the movie! They had tickets to load their train and also took a break to drink hot chocolate and have a cookie snack!

Drew has been studying his grade is sitting on the borderline of an 88/89. He has 1 more test and we are hoping to get an A. He has worked so hard! The sad thing about it is I do not really think he has a clue. I think I am the one that it matters to so bad. I just know is is capable and I want him to do his best! He will thank me one day for pushing him so hard I hope! Today, I finally got to go Christmas shopping. A couple of weeks ago I gave my mom, a dance teacher for 36+ years, a hard time about not buying Kate a pair of ballet shoes. So today we went to the dance store and not only got her a pair of ballet shoes but we got her a leotard, tights and a tutu!! She is so darn cute and she knew it!! I hope I don't get so behind again. Enjoy the pictures and have a great week!


















post signature

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe Kate can be my new competition kid since Lacey isn't interested anymore! She looks so precious in her dance clothes. If she was mine, I would let her wear it all day, every day!

Katie said...

She most definitely is soooooo darn cute! I could eat her up tutu and all!
I love the video clip of Will singing in the play! So sweet. Good luck with the reading grade.

Anonymous said...

Tell Kate to pack her tutu...she is coming to live with me! So precious!

Laura said...

I know you stay so busy, I REALLY don't know how you do it all!!! I had a hard time getting addresses this year too! I had to call Tracy on Friday for Brett and Elizabeth's! I know, I could have just driven by. Love Kate in the tutu. Love it! I will try to post more frequently also. ;)